Wednesday 10 October 2007

I am now........ 15 weeks post op! almost 4 months! Seems like ages ago now. I had an oppoinment with my authodonsit today for a checkup she seemed very pleased, i had been weairng more bands for 6 weeks in a triangle kind of shape to move my teeth. Today she told me braces will be off very soon, and said next time i see her she will arrrange a debracing day, yayyy at last :D im so exited.

My teeth dont seem completly perfect though yet, she told me to come back in 6 weeks then she will do that last tweaking then its done! I think i may phone up a few teeth whitening cliniss tommorrow, im so exited about having white teeth, sounds silly but ive been more exited than that than i was to have the surgery. I just cant wait until its finished and i will finaly feel proud to smile and show me straight white smile :)

3 comments:

seekhappiness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seekhappiness said...

I'm really glad to hear that you'll be free of your braces soon.. rest well and take care. Hope you'll have a fast recovery..everything is gonna turn out fine! :)

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you happy after everything. I'm having the same surgery soon in the uk as well and I was wondering if you could tell me a couple of things..

Would you say the new profile is what you expected it too look like?

Also how is the numbness of the lower lip and chin?

Thanks in advance