Monday 16 July 2007

Week 4:

I went back to my authodontists today, i thought id be getting my bands taken off.. It turns out when i had taken my bands of before to give my mouth a clean id put them back on the wrong way! Which has ment it has been forcing my bottom jaw backwards ahh exactly what i didnt want.. i new it didnt feel right. Anyway so he put some new ones on which feel much better, although it means ill have 2 wear these for an extra 2 weeks. He did say however that i can take them off during the day and just put them on during the night. Im now allowed 2 eat soft food, and ive just had a go at eating some scrumbbled egg and lemon cake! Its so nice to be able to eat real food and not soup through a siringe. It felt very wierd though and i still cant really chew, but im sure each day it will become easier.

The swelling seems to have gone down alot the last few days so i think i look almost normal, im beggining to feel alot happier with my face and my profile now and im constantly smiling!!

No comments: